MariaDB Platform X3
MariaDB Platform X3 responds to business design challenges by integrating:
- MariaDB Server, the leading enterprise open source database;
- MariaDB ColumnStore, a columnar database for on-demand analytical processing; and
- MariaDB MaxScale, the world's most advanced database proxy.
MariaDB Server powers website and application workloads as a modern RDBMS. MariaDB Platform X3 extends MariaDB Server's capabilities to include:
- Transactional workloads (OLTP);
- Analytical workloads (OLAP); and
- the combination of the two as Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) queries.
Sample Platform X3 implementation for Transactional and Analytical WorkloadsMariaDB Platform X3 responds to business design challenges by integrating:...