MariaDB Platform X3
You are viewing an old version of this category. View the current version here.
MariaDB Platform X3 responds to business design challenges by integrating:
- MariaDB Server, the leading enterprise open source database;
- MariaDB ColumnStore, a columnar database for on-demand analytical processing; and
- MariaDB MaxScale, the world's most advanced database proxy.
MariaDB Server powers website and application workloads as a modern RDBMS. MariaDB Platform X3 extends MariaDB Server's capabilities to include:
- Transactional workloads (OLTP);
- Analytical workloads (OLAP); and
- the combination of the two as Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) queries.
Sample Platform X3 implementation for Transactional and Analytical WorkloadsMariaDB Platform X3 responds to business design challenges by integrating:...
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.