Release date: 31 Mar 2014
With this release, MariaDB 10.0 is now the current stable version of MariaDB. It is an evolution of the MariaDB 5.5 series with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
MariaDB 10.0.10 is a Stable (GA) release. This is the eleventh 10.0-based release, and the first stable release. All features planned for inclusion in the MariaDB 10.0 series are included in this release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
MariaDB 10.0.10 is primarily a bug-fix and polishing release.
Notable changes of this release include:
- The Audit Plugin is now included in MariaDB (MDEV-5584)
- Improved XtraDB performance by fixing incorrect calculation of flushed pages (MDEV-5949)
- Fix for GTID duplicate key multi-master corruption bug (MDEV-5804)
- Default TokuDB compression is now
- Various algorithm improvements for engine-independent table statistics (EITS) (MDEV-5901, MDEV-5917, MDEV-5950, MDEV-5962, MDEV-5926)