Release date: 12 May 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
MariaDB 10.0.11 is primarily a bug-fix release.
Notable changes of this release include:
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- Updated TokuDB engine to version 7.1.6
- Updated Spider storage engine to version 3.2
- Updated XtraDB storage engine to version 5.6.17-65.0
- Updated InnoDB storage engine to version 5.6.17
- Updated performance_schema to version 5.6.17
- Updated Connect, and OQGraph engines.
- Online ALTER TABLE works for partitioned tables
- New system variable default_regex_flags. To make MariaDB RLIKE operator behave in a non-standard but backward compatible way use