Release date: 11 Aug 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- filesort-with-small-limit-optimization is now visible through the slow query log and a new status variable, sort_priority_queue_sorts.
- New variables aria_pagecache_file_hash_size and key_cache_file_hash_size for determining the number of hash buckets for open and changed files for Aria and MyISAM respectively.
- Connect engine supports partitioning.
- Many plugins have had their maturity level increased (from beta to gamma or from gamma to stable).
- TokuDB upgraded to 7.1.7
- XtraDB upgraded to 5.6.19-67.0
- InnoDB upgraded to 5.6.19
- Performance_Schema upgraded to 5.6.20