Release date: 26 Sep 2014
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- TokuDB upgraded to 7.5.0
- XtraDB upgraded to 5.6.20-68.0
- InnoDB upgraded to 5.6.20
- Spider upgraded to 3.2.11
- SphinxSE upgraded to 2.1.9
- The Feedback plugin now includes statistics on collation usage.
- Error log has a flood protection that is activated after 10 identical unsafe warnings and disables them for the next 5 minutes.
- Many fixes and optimizations for the Power8 platform.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for both Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy" and Mint 16 "Petra".
- With the recent release of CentOS 7 and RHEL 7, we are pleased to now provide packages for both distributions. Instructions for how to enable the repositories can be found by visiting the "Installing MariaDB with YUM" page and the repository configuration tool.