Release date: 18 Jun 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.24-72.2
- Innodb updated to InnoDB-5.6.25
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.25
- TokuDB updated to TokuDB-7.5.7
- Client command line option
MYSQL_OPT_SSL_VERIFY_SERVER_CERToption of the client API) when used together with
--sslwill ensure that the established connection is SSL-encrypted and the MariaDB server has a valid certificate. This fixes CVE-2015-3152.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- We're introducing Debian Jessie packages in this version of MariaDB. They are considered experimental at this point.
- We've fixed a bug that caused a segfault on FreeBSD 10.1 x86 (MDEV-7398)