Release date: 18 Dec 2015
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.27-76.0
- Innodb updated to InnoDB-5.6.28
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.28
- Connect updated to 1.04.0005
- numerous new JSON User Defined Functions.
- Spider updated to 3.2.37
- new variable, spider_connect_error_interval
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.26-74.0
- PCRE Regular Expressions updated to 8.38
- The SHOW SLAVE STATUS field,
seconds_behind_master, is now, with parallel replication, only updated after transactions commit.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2016-2047: MDEV-9212: Fixed incorrect implementation of the
--ssl-verify-server-certoption that allowed a malicious attacker (with a capability to perform a man-in-the-middle attack) to replace the server SSL certificate, bypassing the client-side hostname verification. This vulnerability was discovered by Paul Kehrer and Alex Gaynor.
SLES 11 Support
Previous builds of MariaDB 10.0 for Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 11 only supported SLES 11 SP3 and SP4. Starting with this release, SLES 11 builds for x86_64 also support SLES 11 SP1 and SP2.