Release date: 25 Aug 2016
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.31-77.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.31-77.0
- Innodb updated to 5.6.32
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.32
- The CONNECT engine now supports the JDBC Table type - MDEV-9765.
- New status variables; Handler_read_retry, Update_scan and Delete_scan making it easier to debug certain problems.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for Fedora 22.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities: