Release date: 28 Oct 2016
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.33-79.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.33-79.0
- Innodb updated to 5.6.33
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.33
- Packages for Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety added. Use the Repository Configuration Tool to add the MariaDB Ubuntu repository to your system.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities: