Release date: 8 Mar 2017
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.35-80.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.35-80.0
- PCRE updated to 8.40
- MDEV-11027: better InnoDB crash recovery progress reporting
- MDEV-11520: improvements to how InnoDB data files are extended
- Improvements to InnoDB startup/shutdown to make it more robust
- MDEV-11233: fix for FULLTEXT index crash
- MDEV-6143: MariaDB Linux binary tarballs will now always untar to directories that match their filename
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for Fedora 23, CentOS 5, RHEL 5, and openSUSE 13
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities: