Release date: 23 May 2017
MariaDB 10.0 is a previous stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 5.5 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6.
This is a Stable (GA) release.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.36-82.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.36-82.0
- Innodb updated to 5.6.36
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.36
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.0 for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise" and Mint 13 LTS "Maya"
- MDEV-11520: Extending an InnoDB data file unnecessarily allocates a large memory buffer on Windows
- MDEV-11027: InnoDB log recovery is too noisy
- MDEV-12091: Shutdown fails to wait for rollback of recovered transactions to finish
- MDEV-12534: Use atomic operations whenever available
- MDEV-12674: Innodb_row_lock_current_waits has overflow
- MDEV-12188: information schema - errors populating fail to free memory, unlock mutexes
- MDEV-12358: Fixes for GCC 7
- Miscellaneous compiler warning fixes
- MDEV-6262: Fixes from coverity report on MariaDB