Release date: 30 Aug 2016
MariaDB 10.1 is the current stable series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.31-77.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.31-77.0
- Innodb updated to 5.6.32
- Performance Schema updated to 5.6.32
- The CONNECT engine now supports the JDBC Table type - MDEV-9765.
- As per the MariaDB Deprecation Policy, this will be the last release of MariaDB 10.1 for Fedora 22
- Packages for Fedora 24 are now available
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
- Galera wsrep library updated to 25.3.17
- The support for wsrep_max_ws_rows system variable has now been added and thus its values will no longer be ignored by the server. In order to be backward compatible its default value has been changed to 0 (from 131072), which essentially allows writesets of any size.
- The default value of wsrep_max_ws_size has been raised from 1GB to 2GB.