Release date: 9 Sep 2015
MariaDB 10.1 is the current development series of MariaDB. It is an evolution of MariaDB 10.0 with several entirely new features not found anywhere else and with backported and reimplemented features from MySQL 5.6 and 5.7.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!
- XtraDB updated to XtraDB-5.6.25-73.1
- MariaDB can now also encrypt binary logs (including relay
logs). To enable binary logs encryption make sure
that an encryption plugin is loaded and add
- The sql_log_bin variable no longer affects the replication of events in a Galera cluster.
- SQL standards-compliant behavior when dealing with Primary Keys with Nullable Columns.
- Default values of server variables were changed as follows:
|Variable name||Old value||New value|
- One can now explicitly request MariaDB to select a good value for certain
command-line options by using the
--autosetprefix. For example, in