MariaDB 5.5.37 Release Notes
Release date: 17 Apr 2014
This is a Stable (GA) release. In general this means that there are no known serious bugs, except for those marked as feature requests, that no bugs were fixed since last release that caused notable code changes, and that we believe the code is ready for general usage (based on bug inflow).
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the MariaDB 5.5.37 Changelog.
In most respects MariaDB will work exactly as MySQL: all commands, interfaces, libraries and APIs that exist in MySQL also exist in MariaDB.
Updates & Bug Fixes
MariaDB 5.5.37 is a maintenance release. It includes several bugfixes and updates, including from MySQL 5.5.37. Notable updates include:
- XtraDB updated to the version from Percona Server 5.5.36-34.0
- TokuDB updated to version 7.1.5
- Default compression for TokuDB is now
- The MariaDB Audit Plugin now included.
- Fixes for the following security vulnerabilities:
A full list of all changes is in the changelog.
Thanks, and enjoy MariaDB!