A good way to keep on top of what is happening in the world of MariaDB developent is to read (and subscribe to) the various developer blogs. Here's a list to get you started:
- The MariaDB Foundation Blog — The Official Blog of the MariaDB Foundation
- The MariaDB Blog — The MariaDB Corporation's Blog
- Planet MariaDB — This blog syndicates several of the MariaDB developer blogs. Some of the blogs included are:
- Michal Hrušecký — Michal works with the openSUSE Build Service churning our MariaDB binaries for openSUSE and other Linux distributions supported by the service.
- Vicențiu's Blog - Vicențiu Ciorbaru works for the MariaDB Foundation.
Some other good blogs are: