The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 2.3.3
Release date: 26 Apr 2016
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Notable Bug fixes
- CONC-167: fix crash when fetching MYSQL_TYPE_BIT data. MYSQL_TYPE_BIT has no fixed packlength, so net_field_length should be checked instead.
- CONC-169: Memory corruption in mariadb_dyncol_unpack
- CONC-168: String conversion of timestamps is broken: When converting datetime value with microseconds to string (binary protocol) number of decimal places was ignored. Thanks to Patrick Huesmann for providing a fix.
- OpenSSL: remove warnings when using OPENSSL_NO_DEPRECATED versions
- CONC-163: mysql->info returns garbage if no row was updated.
- CONC-161: Increase user name length to 128
- CONC-160: field metadata doesn't show NUM_FLAG for NEWDECIMAL columns
- CONC-156: Connector/C build fails on FreeBSD due to not including necessary header. Thanks to Andie H. Hwang for providing this patch!
- CONC-155: return trailing zero when fetching from binary columns into string
- CONC-154: set stmt->state to MYSQL_STMT_FETCH_DONE if result set is empty (nothing to fetch) or madb_stmt_reset was called
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.