The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 2.3.3
Release date: 1 Jul 2016
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
MARIADB_OPT_VERIFY_LOCAL_INFILE_CALLBACK which allows the
verification of filename and directory for
LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE calls.
The option must be set via mysql_optionsv call:
mysql_optionsv(mysql, MARIADB_OPT_VERIFY_LOCAL_INFILE_CALLBACK, my_verify_function, data);
The registered callback function has the following format
int my_verify_function(void *data, const char *filename)
It returns 0 on success, non zero for error.
For a complete example check
Notable Bug fixes
- In case getaddrinfo() returns an error, we return the WSA Error code instead of gai error. (For more information please read https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms738520(v=vs.85).aspx)
- Fixed numeric precision in prepared statements when converting float and double values to strings
- When connecting via TLS socket is now set to non blocking. If SSL_get_error returns WANT_READ/WANT_WRITE SSL_connect will be called again until connect timeout seconds passed.
- Fixed behaviour of getaddrinfo: If getaddrinfo returns EAI_AGAIN getaddrinfo will be called again until connect timeout seconds passed. If no connect timeout was specified, a default value of 30 seconds will be used.
- Removed LONGLONG_MIN/MAX definition from config-win.h as they are also defined in my_global
- Fix for windows build: replace SIZEOF_CHARP with sizeof(char *)
- CONC-190: Don't use verify callback in global context, since it may cause bad/unexpected behaviour in threaded issues. Instead now verification of peer certificate will be processed by the OpenSSL library itself.
- Fixed possible memory overrun in my_strdup_root
- CONC-177: fixed zerofill issues (converting numeric to string)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.