Release date: 18 Jan 2017
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
Plugin API interface change: Changed the interface of authentication plugins, so plugins from C/C 3.0 (like GSSAPI/Kerberos plugin) can be used with Connector/C 2.3
Notable Bug fixes
- CONC-205: Any field going after a TEXT field in the selecion list is fetched incorrectly (prepared statements)
- CONC-198: Can't use more than one statement per connection
- CONC-223: Add client support for missing collations
- MDEV-10894: big endian conversion
- fixed packet_length in dialog plugin
- fixed include of my_stmt.h
- fixed wrong behavior of read_timeout
- fixed timeout for non-blocking operations
- fixed output for plugindir in mariadb_config
- removed extra check for non binary result types in fetch_bin (prepared statements)
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.