The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.15
Release date: 7 Apr 2017
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.14 is built on top of MariaDB Connector/C 2.3 and uses the binary prepared statement protocol.
- ODBC-72 SQLGetData incorrectly handles UTF-16 surrogate pairs
- ODBC-74 Crash when calling SQLExecDirect with multiple statements
- ODBC-62 Problem with export from ACCESS
- ODBC-69 Values for Charset connection attribute should be case-insensitive
- ODBC-71 ADO .addnew function creates error
- ODBC-73 Wrong charset in Recordsets with DAO Object Library
- ODBC-77 Execution of 'ANALYZE TABLE' statement would invalidate the statement and connection handles
- ODBC-78 SQLGetData would not return SQL_NO_DATA for BLOB/TEXT columns if the buffer size is larger than the column data
- ODBC-83 Min and Max value for time data type is getting processed incorrectly
- ODBC-84 Error in the SQLGetTypeInfo for WCHAR Types
- ODBC-90 SQLBulkOperations/SQLSetPos SQL_ADD would fail if TIMESTAMP column ignored
For a complete list of every change made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.