MariaDB Java Client 1.1.2 Changelog
Release date: 02 May 2013
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on Launchpad. On Launchpad you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #426
Wed 2013-05-01 16:20:40 +0200
- 1.1.2 Release
- Revision #425
Wed 2013-05-01 16:07:38 +0200
- Fix warnings
- Revision #424
Sun 2013-04-28 17:24:47 +0200
- CONJ21- allow ResultSetMetaData to be retrieved from preparedStatement, before statement is executed.
- Fix is using server-side prepared statement functionality - prepare command will return result set metadata among other information. Introduce MySQLServerSidePreparedStatement class, which in the future will be able to provide full-featured PreparedStatement functionality, using server side prepared statements internally.
- Revision #423 Tue 2013-04-09 12:46:14 +0200
- Revision #422
Mon 2013-04-08 23:03:00 +0200
- CONJ-30 : optimize Connection.getAutoCommit() and Connection.setAutoCommit()
- The problem : excessive amount "
select @@autocommit" and "
set @@autocommit" calls - occurs with 3rd party libraries, such as Hibernate
- The fix : don't issue queries
- SQL query is not necessary to track autocommit status, analyzing server status flags sent with OK,EOF or ERROR packet suffices.
- Also, setAutoCommit(flag) is now a no-iop, if parameter 'flag' is the
current value of
- Revision #421
Thu 2013-04-04 18:59:30 +0200
- Adding LICENSE file, LGPL2.1
- Revision #420 Tue 2013-04-02 23:21:54 +0200
- Revision #419
Wed 2013-03-27 18:44:16 +0100
- CONJ-31 : fix several issues with Clob and
- non-ASCII characters can get lost,
PreparedStatement.setClob()was used, CLOB was sent to the server using binary introducer (_BINARY). This can potentially lead to wrongly stored non-ASCII characters.
- non-ASCII characters can get lost, if
- Small cleanups :
- remove try/catch around code that can't throw exceptions in MySQLPreparedStatement
- move all tests related to Clobs, Blobs, and streams to BlobTest.java
- Thanks to Rune Bremnes, who contributed parts of this patch.
- CONJ-31 : fix several issues with Clob and PreparedStatement.setCharacterStream()
- Revision #418
Wed 2013-03-27 12:57:14 +0100
Blob.getBinaryStream()to limit the returned stream to
- Thanks to Rune Bremnes for providing idea of the patch.
- Revision #417
Sat 2013-03-16 15:41:13 +0100
- Add copyright header that was removed by mistake.
- Revision #416
Thu 2013-03-07 21:47:19 +0100
- CONJ-28 : CHAR BINARY or VARCHAR BINARY field are erronerously handled as BINARY type. They should be treated as character, as BINARY only specified collation (i.e sort order), but the column still contains strings not blobs.
- The patch fixes
MySQLColumnInformation.isBinary()function to return true only if character set is 63 - the binary pseudo-charset code
- Revision #415
Thu 2013-02-28 23:48:27 +0100
- bump version