MariaDB Java Client 1.1.7 Changelog
Release date: 3 Apr 2014
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on Launchpad. On Launchpad you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #507
Sat 2014-03-29 11:13:13 +0100
- Bumped version number
- Revision #506 [merge]
Sat 2014-03-29 11:02:23 +0100
- Implementation for LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE based on a patch written by Tim Ruhl (https://code.launchpad.net/~timruhl/mariadb-java-client/local-infile-inputstream)
- Revision #502.3.1
Tue 2014-03-25 12:17:05 -0400
- Implement load data local infile
- Revision #505
Sat 2014-03-29 09:32:01 +0100
- Fixed "MySQL Protocol limit reached" error (when sending data > 2GB) by setting MAX_SEQNO to max integer value.
- Revision #504 [merge] Wed 2014-03-26 13:07:56 -0400
- Revision #503 [merge]
Wed 2014-03-26 12:19:30 -0400
- Merge from Massimo Siani: Return null for 'zero' timestamps
- Revision #502.1.1
Tue 2014-03-25 13:00:46 -0400
- Return null for 'zero' timestamps
- Revision #502
Thu 2014-03-13 19:06:38 +0100
- Fix for CONJ-84: If a select list contains the same column more than once, findColumn returns the last instance of the column. Special thanks to Kris Iyer for his patch!
- Revision #501 [merge]
Tue 2014-02-25 20:40:16 +0100
- Merge from Massimo Siani: Avoid getting 'unknown command' with Galera cluster
- Revision #500.1.1
Wed 2014-02-19 06:29:12 -0500
- Avoid to use select when queries are not allowed