This page lists projects which officially implement MariaDB's enhanced features, or state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
Supports enhanced MariaDB features
Officially supports MariaDB
- dbForge Data Compare for MySQL - Tool for MySQL data comparison and synchronization
- dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL - Tool for MySQL schema comparison and synchronization
- dbForge Studio for MySQL - GUI tools for MySQL data management and development
- dbForge Query Builder for MySQL - MySQL and MariaDB query builder tool
- dotConnect for MySQL - Data provider for MySQL built over ADO.NET
- Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL - ODBC driver for direct access to MySQL database via TCP/IP without database client
- Devart Excel Add-ins for MySQL - Connect Microsoft Excel to MariaDB and work with data like with usual Excel worksheets
- Geeklog (installation requirements)
- ImpressCMS,a community-developed content-management system
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- MySQL Data Access Components
- Neor Profile SQL
- ownCloud (documentation)
- Plone (documentation)
- sequelize - Dialect object-relationship-mapper for node.js.
- Skyvia - Cloud service for data integration, management and backup
- SQLTool Pro
- 12PRESS - an online FLOSS meeting and events schedule presentation platform for 12-Step recovery fellowships (AA, NA, Alanon, etc.), their regions and area service committees, etc.
- Universal Data Access Components - Library of components that provides direct access to MySQL from Delphi
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- Yii (Yii 1.1 guide and Yii 2.0 guide)
- Zarafa 7.2 onwards comes with MariaDB support release notes
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)