Works With MariaDB
This page lists projects which officially implement MariaDB's enhanced features, or state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
Supports enhanced MariaDB features
- Dynamic Active Record - The yii2-dynamic-ar extension uses MariaDB dynamic columns to add NoSQL-like documents to Yii 2 Framework's Active Record ORM.
- ocelotgui - supports MariaDB 10.2 window functions.
- Shard-query has special support for MariaDB 10.0 features
Officially supports MariaDB
- Alfresco - Alfresco is for Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management and it supports running with MariaDB Server.
- dbForge Data Compare for MySQL - Tool for MariaDB and MySQL data comparison and synchronization
- dbForge Data Generator for MySQL - GUI tool for a fast generation of large volumes of MariaDB and MySQL test table data
- dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL - Tool for MariaDB and MySQL schema comparison and synchronization
- dbForge Studio for MySQL - GUI tools for MariaDB and MySQL data management and development
- dbForge Query Builder for MySQL - MariaDB and MySQL query builder tool
- dotConnect for MySQL - Data provider for MySQL and MariaDB built over ADO.NET
- Devart ODBC Driver for MySQL - ODBC driver for direct access to MariaDB or MySQL database via TCP/IP without database client
- Devart Excel Add-ins for MySQL - Connect Microsoft Excel to MariaDB and MySQL and work with data like with usual Excel worksheets
- Geeklog (installation requirements)
- ImpressCMS,a community-developed content-management system
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- mycli - command line interface for MariaDB with auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
- MySQL Data Access Components - the library of components for direct access to MariaDB and MySQL from Delphi
- Neor Profile SQL
- ownCloud (documentation)
- Plone (documentation)
- Querious - Mac OS X database administration tool
- sequelize - Dialect object-relationship-mapper for node.js.
- Skyvia - Cloud service for data integration, management and backup
- SQLTool Pro
- SSIS Data Flow Components for MySQL - set of components for SQL Server Integration Services packages that allow loading data from MariaDB and MySQL in SSIS Data Flows
- 12PRESS - an online FLOSS meeting and events schedule presentation platform for 12-Step recovery fellowships (AA, NA, Alanon, etc.), their regions and area service committees, etc.
- Universal Data Access Components - the library of non-visual cross-database data access components for Delphi that includes support for MariaDB and MySQL
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- XAMPP (announcement)
- Yii (Yii 1.1 guide and Yii 2.0 guide)
- Zarafa 7.2 onwards comes with MariaDB support release notes
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)