This page lists projects which officially implement MariaDB's enhanced features, or state that they work with MariaDB. If you know of a project which officially supports MariaDB and it isn't listed here, please let us know in the comments.
Note: Every project we know of which works with MySQL also works with MariaDB. This page is just to point out projects which officially support MariaDB (e.g. by mentioning MariaDB in their documentation or setup instructions).
Supports enhanced MariaDB features
Officially supports MariaDB
- dbForge Data Compare for MySQL
- dbForge Schema Compare for MySQL
- dbForge Studio for MySQL
- dbForge Query Builder for MySQL
- dotConnect for MySQL
- Geeklog (installation requirements)
- ImpressCMS,a community-developed content-management system
- Jelastic - Java in the cloud
- Kajona³ - Open Source Content Management Framework (support announcement)
- MediaWiki (installation guide)
- MySQL Data Access Components
- Neor Profile SQL
- ownCloud (documentation)
- Plone (documentation)
- sequelize - Dialect object-relationship-mapper for node.js.
- SQLTool Pro
- Universal Data Access Components
- WordPress (glossary from install documentation)
- Yii (Yii 1.1 guide and Yii 2.0 guide)
- Zend Framework (Zend_Db_Adapter)