Adding a New Language
You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
This is the process for Bryan to add a new supported language. If you are not Bryan, ask him.
- Add the new language to the settings.py file (The list is here)
- Create the top level category named "MariaDB - Language", i.e. "MariaDB - Korean"
- Make sure you set "Localized Version Of" to MariaDB
- Set language to the correct language.
- After saving, go back and change the slug to just "mariadb".
- Create the "Group to Node" permissions
- anon-all -> MariaDB - Language
- Translator -> MariaDB - Language
- authenticated-all -> MariaDB - Language
- External Editor -> MariaDB - Language
- Create Meta - Language Node
- Create Group to Node permissions
- anon-all -> Meta - Language
- Translator -> Meta - Language
- authenticated-all -> Meta - Language
- External Editor -> Meta - Language
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.