MariaDB FTP Server
MariaDB Corporation FTP Server
Files may be uploaded to ftp://ftp.mariadb.com/uploads
- Anonymous uploads are allowed; no login is necessary
- Downloads are not permitted from this directory
- This directory is not browsable
Files may be downloaded from ftp://ftp.mariadb.com/downloads if you know the exact filename.
Tip on using this with curl:
curl -v -T MDEVXXXX-myfile.sql.gz ftps://ftp.mariadb.com/uploads/
MariaDB Foundation/Developer FTP Server
For less sensitive data, one can use the MariaDB Foundation FTP server.
To access it, use your favorite FTP client and connect to: ftp://ftp.askmonty.org
- Username: anonymous
- Password: your email address
After you log in, you will see three folders: private, public, and secret.
- The public folder is for files that the MariaDB developers want to give the public access to (patches, samples etc).
- The private folder is for uploads. Files uploaded there can only be accessed by MariaDB developers. You will not be able to see your upload and this folder does not allow downloads. This is done to protect any sensitive information which may be in test results, mysqld & core files. Upload those into this folder
- The secret folder is for private downloads. Files in this folder are not visible so you will need the complete filename to successfully download a file from this folder.