The Facebook Campus, 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304.
For directions, use Google Maps. However, if you're at the O'Reilly MySQL Conference, you can take the light rail from the conference center to Mountain View and then Caltrain from Mountain View to the California Ave exit and then walk 1 mile to the Facebook campus.
Date and Time
April 15 2011, from 10am - 4pm. Lunch will be served, courtesy of Facebook.
Developers who are writing storage engines and plugins, knowing the plugin architecture of either MySQL, the extensions in MariaDB as well as the differences in Drizzle. User defined function (UDF) writers are welcome too.
Its expanded from just an invited audience of MySQL storage engine vendors this year.
Seats are limited to twenty-four (24) attendees.
If you're attending, this is the signup form! Please fill up your name, email address, company, and any other contact information you may have (like Facebook, Twitter). You will need to login to the Knowledgebase (OpenID login is available).
- Michael "Monty" Widenius, monty at askmonty dot org, Monty Program Ab
- Sergei Golubchik, serg at askmonty dot org, Monty Program Ab
- Colin Charles, colin at montyprogram dot com, Monty Program Ab, @bytebot, fb:bytebot
- Zardosht Kasheff, zardosht at gmail dot com, Tokutek
- Mark Callaghan, mdcallag at gmail dot com, Facebook
- Paul McCullagh, paul dot mccullagh at primebase dot org, PrimeBase
- Konstantin Osipov, kostja dot osipov at gmail dot com, Mail.Ru
- Oleksandr "Sanja" Byelkin, sanja at askmonty dot org, Monty Program Ab
- Bradley C. Kuszmaul, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tokutek
- Felix Schupp, email@example.com, BlackRay Data Engine, fb:fschupp
- Hartmut Holzgraefe, hartmut@php,net
- Timour Katchaounov, timour at askmonty dot org, Monty Program Ab
- praburam upendran, firstname.lastname@example.org, scaledb
- Rich Kelm, richard at sphinxsearch dot com, Sphinx Search
- Antony T Curtis, atcurtis at gmail dot com, Blizzard Entertainment and Open Query.