You are viewing an old version of this article. View the current version here.
Valentina Studio is a graphical front end for MariaDB with two versions: a free version which supports features offered only in paid for versions of competing products and a Pro version that adds advanced features.
Free Valentina Studio offers the following features:
- natively available on macOS, Windows & Linux
- a feature rich, visual SQL Editor with powerful search functionality
- a highly productive data editor
- support for many data sources including all versions of MariaDB and MySQL 5.0.6 and later*
- ODBC import
- Schema editor with powerful visual diagramming features; import diagrams from MySQL Workbench
- Report Viewer with printing, export to PDF and HTML (local reports and from Valentina Server)
- Forms Client for working with visual forms and MariaDB (locally and from Valentina Server)
- Free supports most popular data sources, MariaDB, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL and more
Use the Valentina Studio FREE vs Valentina Studio PRO feature matrix to see which version is best for your needs or download to immediately evaluate.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.