MariaDB OpenWorks Media Release
In consideration of my attendance at the MariaDB User Conference OpenWorks (“Openworks”), and my engagement as a speaker for Openworks, if applicable:
- I give to MariaDB Corporation Ab and MariaDB USA, Inc. (collectively, “MariaDB”), MariaDB’s legal representatives, assigns, those for whom MariaDB is acting, and those acting with MariaDB’s authority and permission the unrestricted right and permission to use, reuse, publish, republish, edit, copy alter, exhibit, publish or distribute photographs of me, videos featuring me, and presentations materials delivered or prepared by me, each in whole or in part (the “Materials”), for any business-related lawful purpose whatsoever, without payment.
- I understand and agree that the Materials will become the property of MariaDB and will not be returned.
- I relinquish any right I may have to inspect, examine or approve the finished product or products, including any related written or electronic copy, wherein the Materials appear.
- I release, discharge and hold harmless MariaDB, MariaDB’s legal representatives, assigns, those for whom MariaDB is acting, and those acting with MariaDB’s authority and permission, from any liability arising out of or relating to the Materials, including without limitation claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- I acknowledge and agree that MariaDB is not, and should not be considered my employer. The relationship between MariaDB and me is not that of an agency, partnership, joint venture or employment relationship. MariaDB will not be responsible for, and I will not seek, the payment of workers’ compensation insurance, disability benefits or any fringe benefits in connection with my participation in this event or activity.
- I affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.