Manage your MySQL & MariaDB databases - the simple way
New quick-start guide for MySQL DBAs: SkySQL™ Enterprise Monitor makes managing your MySQL & MariaDB databases that much easier
We’ve just published a new Quick Start Guide to SkySQL™ Enterprise Monitor for all MySQL & MariaDB DBAs out there, who are looking for ways to manage their databases more easily.
SkySQL™ Enterprise Monitor (SSEM) is an efficient and easy to use monitoring tool used by thousands of Database Administrators (DBAs) to analyze their MySQL® Databases every day.
In other words, you get to spend less time on routine-tasks and more time on improving your MySQL & MariaDB deployments.
Simply put, SkySQL™ Enterprise Monitor is a "MySQL® DBA in a box'' that helps MySQL® DBAs:
- Manage more MySQL servers
- Tune their current MySQL servers
- Resolve query bottlenecks
- Fix problems with their MySQL database applications before they can become costly outages
Our new Quick Start Guide is aimed at providing users with information on SSEM - specifically its main features - and advice on how it can be used in real life situations.
- Get information before your server runs out of resources
- Identify the SQL statements that run slow
- Monitor the MySQL Error log
- Monitor queries in real-time and snipe long running queries
- Get alerts for what you want and when you want