It’s not too soon to be thinking about what sessions you’ll be attending while at Percona Live: MySQL Conference & Expo 2013. SkySQL’s team of MySQL and MariaDB database experts will be headed to Santa Clara in full force as sponsors and speakers of this annual meeting for MySQL database users. As you plan out your week, be sure to check out some of SkySQL’s talks, including:
- Ivan Zoratti speaks about “Big Data & MySQL“
- Ralf Gebhardt speaks about “Creating MySQL Test-Environments using the SkySQL Cloud Data Suite”
- Massimiliano Pinto & Mark Riddoch speak about “Deploying a highly available database solution in the Amazon EC2 Cloud using MariaDB”
- Ivan Zoratti speaks about “What can we learn from NoSQL technologies?”
- Massimo Brignoli & Henrik Ingo speak about “Failover, or not failover, that is the question”
- Anders Karlsson speaks about “MySQL on AWS 101 – Using the AWS API, set up MySQL on EBS and more”
And when making your travel plans, we encourage you to join SkySQL and MariaDB immediately following the conference for the 2nd Annual MySQL & Cloud Database Solutions Day, Friday, April 26th, at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara.
During this free, one-day event, Monty Widenius and Patrik Sallner, SkySQL CEO, will share insights on the current and future trends pertaining to MySQL, MariaDB 10.0, and the Cloud. The event will feature two technical tracks: one focused on the MySQL database and related technologies, and a second on best practices for deploying database applications in the Cloud. Speakers will also include SkySQL and MariaDB customers, users and partners.
Attendees can also receive free, hands-on help with their MySQL or MariaDB database installations from expert SkySQL Consultants in the SkySQL Solutions Lounge, open throughout the event.
Additionally, a free lunch is included, and of course, we’ll have a Biergarten at the close of the event! (read: FREE beer!)
The MySQL & Cloud Database Solutions Day – featuring keynotes and tutorials from industry visionaries, the SkySQL Solutions Lounge, lunch and Biergarten – is absolutely free to attendees.