Release date: 12 Oct 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #743255a
2017-10-09 19:58:56 +0300
- Fixed one small memory leak - SQLSetCursorNameW leaked recoded (into ANSI or utf8 encoding) name. Added freeing of allocated memory in a couple of tests, so they don't create noise in valgrind. Enabled test of "where current of" - it was skipped with misleading "unsupported" message, and it doesn't fail.
- Revision #6a61dc6
2017-10-09 16:54:20 +0300
- Enabled test of updateable cursor (SQLSetPos with SQL_UPDATE), it was skipped with misleading "unsupported" message, and it doesn't fail.
- Revision #9069741
2017-10-06 21:17:19 +0200
- Fix of the memory leak. It could occur if prepare, or direct execution in case of 10.2, failed, and Stmt handler is reused. Also removed unused field from Stmt struct and its references (was only freed in few places).
- Revision #6265daf
2017-10-04 23:48:52 +0200
- ODBC-115 Fix and the testcase. Wrong rc and sqlstate for numeric overflow (but not for fractional truncation). Now connectors returns 22003 and SQL_ERROR. Also changed int SQLFetch couple of switches to switch on Concise_Type, and not Type, that was seemingly wrong. Changed logo in the READMC.md
- Revision #f673843
2017-10-03 23:44:16 +0200
- ODBC-114 Some optimizations for bulk operations - length arrays are not allocated and filled for fixed length types.
- Revision #193c7b0
2017-09-30 01:53:34 +0200
- ODBC-113 and ODBC-117 - We don't copy useful arrays data to smaller arrays if there are rows to skip (113), and we don't use PS bulk operations for statements other than INSERT and UPDATE(117). For the former we set a corresponding indicator value in one of the columns. For the latter we now store the query type in the Stmt structure.
- Revision #2aaa286
2017-09-29 13:46:57 +0200
- ODBC-117 Testcase: server doesn't support bulk operations for DELETE.
- Revision #860e7f8
2017-08-28 12:27:17 +0200
- 0DBC-110 Fix and testcase of the crash in case of columns unbinding after stmt execution and before fetching data. The reason was freeing of 2 internal arrays that are allocated during execution and reset at each fetch. SQLFreeStmt(SQL_UNBIND) just shouldn't free them.
- Revision #2569534
2017-08-24 22:54:07 +0200
- ODBC-55 Making possible to link C/C dynamically. Cmake option MARIADB_LINK_DYNAMIC tells cmake to look for and configure to link against dynamic library. Fixed all remaining uses of not exported C/C symbols.