MariaDB Connector/ODBC is a database driver that uses the industry standard Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) API. Some of the key features of the driver are:
- It is LGPL-licensed.
- It is compliant with the ODBC 3.5 standard.
- It can be used as a drop-in replacement for MySQL Connector/ODBC.
- It supports both Unicode and ANSI modes.
- It primarily uses the MariaDB/MySQL binary protocol (i.e. server-side prepared statements).
The current release series are:
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1 is the current stable release series.
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0 and 2.0 are both previous stable release series.
About MariaDB Connector/ODBCAn LGPL ODBC driver for MariaDB.
Creating a Data Source with MariaDB Connector/ODBCHow to create a data source with MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
Building MariaDB Connector/ODBC from SourceHow to build MariaDB Connector/ODBC from source.
List of MariaDB Connector/ODBC ReleasesA list of all Connector/ODBC releases
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.