MariaDB Connector/ODBC is a database driver that uses the industry standard Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) API. Some of the key features of the driver are:
- It is LGPL-licensed.
- It is compliant with the ODBC 3.5 standard.
- It can be used as a drop-in replacement for MySQL Connector/ODBC.
- It supports both Unicode and ANSI modes.
- It primarily uses the MariaDB/MySQL binary protocol (i.e. server-side prepared statements).
The current release series are:
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1 is the current stable release series.
- MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0 and 2.0 are both previous stable release series.
The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.1.6
About MariaDB Connector/ODBCAn LGPL ODBC driver for MariaDB.
Creating a Data Source with MariaDB Connector/ODBCHow to create a data source with MariaDB Connector/ODBC.
Building MariaDB Connector/ODBC from SourceHow to build MariaDB Connector/ODBC from source.
List of MariaDB Connector/ODBC ReleasesA list of all Connector/ODBC releases