A good way to keep on top of what is happening in the world of MariaDB developent is to read (and subscribe to) the various developer blogs. Here's a list to get you started:
- The MariaDB Foundation Blog — The Official Blog of the MariaDB Foundation
- The MariaDB Blog — SkySQL's MariaDB Blog
- Planet MariaDB — This blog syndicates several of the MariaDB developer blogs. Some of the blogs included are:
- Cranial Collage — Mark G's personal blog where he lists Linux and Solaris builds of MariaDB for the Sparc platform.
- Michal Hrušecký — Michal works with the openSUSE Build Service churning our MariaDB binaries for openSUSE and other Linux distributions supported by the service.
Some other good blogs are: