Web Logs on MariaDB
A good way to keep on top of what is happening in the world of MariaDB developent is to read (and subscribe to) the various developer blogs. Here's a list to get you started:
- The MariaDB Foundation Blog — The Official Blog of the MariaDB Foundation
- The MariaDB Blog — The MariaDB Corporation's Blog
- Planet MariaDB — This
blog syndicates several of the MariaDB developer blogs. Some of the blogs
- Monty Says — Michael "Monty" Widenius' personal blog.
- Sergey Petrunia’s blog
- Michal Hrušecký — Michal works with the openSUSE Build Service churning our MariaDB binaries for openSUSE and other Linux distributions supported by the service.
- Vicențiu's Blog - Vicențiu Ciorbaru works for the MariaDB Foundation.
Some other good blogs are:
Some good blog rolls:
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.