MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3 Release Notes
Release date: 22 Mar 2023
MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
- CONJ-1054 Threadsafety issue when using CredentialPlugin in v3.x
- CONJ-1056 JDBC connector reads incorrect data from unix socket when reading packet size > 32K
- CONJ-1057 Wrong decoding of binary time with value "00:00:00"
- CONJ-1058 JDBC 4.3 org.mariadb.jdbc.Statement enquote* methods implementation. thanks to @peterhalicky
- CONJ-1060 BIT default metadata doesn't take care of transformedBitIsBoolean option
- report 2.7.9 bug fixes :
For a complete list of changes made in MariaDB Connector/J 3.1.3, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.