MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.0 Release Notes
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/Node.js is:
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.2
Download Release Notes Changelog Connector/Node.js Overview
Release date: 15 Feb 2023
MariaDB Connector/Node.js 3.1.0 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/Node.js see the About MariaDB Connector/Node.js page
CONJS-237 Connector now set session timezone, solving issue with time function, removing needs of client side conversion.
This requires that when using timezone options, to have corresponding server TZ data filled.
- CONJS-230 better metadata parsing performance
- CONJS-229 performance improvement when parsing lots of parameter
- CONJS-238 faster execution for known length packet
see here for updated result compared to other connectors
- CONJS-225 Make result set's meta property non-enumerable
- CONJS-235 Allow to pass TypeScript generic types without need of "as"
- CONJS-231 When executing batch with a parameter can be too long to fit in one mysql packet, parameter can have 4 byte missing
- CONJS-236 datatype TIME wrong binary decoding when not having microseconds
- CONJS-239 When using connection with callback, pre-commands (like `initSql`) might not always be executed first
- CONJS-232 in case of a long query running, connection.destroy() will close connection, but might leave server still running query for some time
- CONJS-240 adding a Prepare result wrapper to avoid multiple close issue with cache
- CONJS-241 metaAsArray missing option in typescript description
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.