MariaDB MaxScale 2.2.10 Release Notes -- 2018-06-28
Release 2.2.10 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.2.10, when compared to release 2.2.9.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report at Jira.
- MXS-1935 PREPARE ... FROM @var is not parsed
- MXS-1932 MaxScale reads hidden files from maxscale.cnf.d
- MXS-1931 Debug assertion in is_large_query fails
- MXS-1930 New capability flags aren't used with MariaDB 10.3
- MXS-1926 LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE interrupted by slave shutdown
- MXS-1920 # is not recognized as an until-end-of-line comment character
- MXS-1913 fatal signal 11
- MXS-1911 Certificate verification cannot be disabled for created listeners
- MXS-1910 Only ssl_ca_cert should be required for servers
- MXS-1907 Can't define ssl_verify_peer_certificate at runtime
- MXS-1902 COM_CHANGE_USER lost connection
- MXS-1891 DEALLOCATE PREPARE should route to all
- MXS-1887 Using cache causes slow read from mysql server
- MXS-1749 Process datadir is not always deleted on exit
- MXS-872 MaxScale doesn't understand roles
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the Linux distributions supported by MariaDB Enterprise.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale is X.Y.Z. Further, master always refers to the latest released non-beta version.
The source code is available here.