MariaDB MaxScale 2.2.17 Release Notes -- 2018-11-28
Release 2.2.17 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 2.2.17, when compared to the previous release in the same series.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report on our Jira.
- MXS-2175 available_when_donor=true is not respected in Galera Monitor with xtrabackup-v2 sst method and only one synced node available in the cluster
- MXS-2159 Oracle Connector/J 8.0 with SSL doesn't work with MaxScale
- MXS-2151 MaxScale does not log any info when "Connection killed by MaxScale: Router could not recover from connection errors"
- MXS-2106 Maxscale CDC JSON output does not respect null values
- MXS-2095 Fatal: MaxScale 2.2.15 received fatal signal 11 - libavrorouter.so(count_columns+0x21)
- MXS-2081 Unable to execute maxctrl commands in RHEL 6 - Maxscale 2.2.9
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for supported the Linux distributions.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical
with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale
maxscale-X.Y.Z. Further, the default branch is always the latest GA version
The source code is available here.