MaxScale 23.08 MariaDB MaxScale 23.08.1 Release Notes -- 2023-09-21
MariaDB MaxScale 23.08.1 Release Notes -- 2023-09-21
Release 23.08.1 is a GA release.
This document describes the changes in release 23.08.1, when compared to the previous release in the same series.
If you are upgrading from an older major version of MaxScale, please read the upgrading document for this MaxScale version.
For any problems you encounter, please consider submitting a bug report on our Jira.
External CVEs resolved.
- MXS-3761 Visualize
- MXS-3753 Add option to run PAM authentication in a suid sanbox
- MXS-4762 REST-API generates too many errors for some endpoints
- MXS-4760 Automatically ignored tables are not documented for schemarouter
- MXS-4749 log_throttling should be disabled if log_info is on
- MXS-4735 Connection IDs are missing from error messages
- MXS-4724 slave_selection_criteria should accept lowercase version of the values
- MXS-4723 Passthrough authentication does not support COM_CHANGE_USER
Known Issues and Limitations
There are some limitations and known issues within this version of MaxScale. For more information, please refer to the Limitations document.
RPM and Debian packages are provided for the supported Linux distributions.
Packages can be downloaded here.
The source code of MaxScale is tagged at GitHub with a tag, which is identical
with the version of MaxScale. For instance, the tag of version X.Y.Z of MaxScale
maxscale-X.Y.Z. Further, the default branch is always the latest GA version
The source code is available here.