MariaDB Connector/C 2.2.1 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog About of MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 18 Nov 2015
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C. In general, marking this release as stable means that there are no known serious bugs, except for those marked as feature requests, that no bugs were fixed since last release that caused a notable code changes, and that we believe the code is ready for general usage (based on bug inflow).
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-147: Allow client to bind to a specific network address: On clients with multiple possible TCP routes to a server, it's now possible to bind the client to a specific address.This can be done either via mysql_options(mysql, MYSQL_OPT_BIND, bind_address) or by an entry "bind-address=your_bind_address" in the configuration file.
- CONC-150: Source package doesn't contain mariadb_config.c.in
- Add version information for executables, dynamic and static libraries (Windows only)
- Digitally sign executables and dynamic link libraries (Windows only)
- Fixed build errors for Microsoft Visuall Studio 2015
- Fix for mariadb_convert_string - charset names for utf16 and utf32 are changed so iconv understands it. Also if endianness is not specified, BE charsets used by default, to avoid BOMs
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.