MariaDB Connector/C 2.2.3 Changelog
The most recent Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 3.3.5
Download Release Notes Changelog About MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 26 Apr 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #5b7facb
2016-04-12 12:34:11 +0200
- Fix for CONC-167: fix crash when fetching MYSQL_TYPE_BIT data. MYSQL_TYPE_BIT has no fixed packlength, so we need to check net_field_length instead
- Revision #8026708
2016-03-24 07:29:04 +0100
- Fix for CONC-169: Memory corruption in mariadb_dyncol_unpack
- Revision #7bda455
2016-03-24 07:12:54 +0100
- Fix for CONC-168: string conversion of timestamps is broken When converting datetime with microseconds to string (binary protocol) number of decimal places was ignored. Thanks to Patrick Huesmann for providing a fix.
- Revision #7fd72df
2016-03-14 17:13:10 +0100
- Make sure that on windows we include iconv.h from win-iconv, not a system one
- Revision #7bfe860
2016-03-14 14:37:27 +0100
- OpenSSL fix: remove warnings when using OPENSSL_NO_DEPRECATED versions
- Revision #33589a3
2016-03-01 13:27:51 +0100
- Fixed timeouts (since asynchronous we store them in milliseconds internally)
- Revision #ee10b55
2016-02-23 13:22:45 +0100
- Fix for CONC-163: mysql->info returns garbage if no row was updated.
- Revision #d4241c4
2016-02-21 17:44:29 +0100
- CONC-161: Increase username length to 128
- Revision #52e07f5
2016-02-20 11:52:17 +0100
- Fix for CONC-160: field metadata doesn't show NUM_FLAG for NEWDECIMAL columns
- Revision #f1cde3d
2016-02-11 09:27:41 +0100
- - Fix for CONC-156: CONC 2.2.2 build fails on FreeBSD due to not including necessary header. Thanks to Andie H. Hwang for providing this patch!
- Revision #804129c
2016-02-09 08:43:16 +0100
- Fix for CONC155: return trailing zero when fetching from binary columns into string
- Revision #6a70af5
2016-01-28 23:06:49 +0100
- mysql_options expected pointer to uint, while it has to be my_bool* according to specs. Also adding some VS specific service files/dirs templates to .gitignore
- Revision #5dfcac6
2016-01-28 19:55:43 +0100
- Do not set CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to empty string on Windows
- Revision #710e2b2
2016-01-25 13:53:06 +0100
- bumped version number to 2.2.3
- Revision #a89d465
2016-01-25 13:35:15 +0100
- Fix for CONC-154: set stmt->state to MYSQL_STMT_FETCH_DONE if - result set is empty (nothing to fetch) - when madb_stmt_reset was called
- Revision #3ff4b75
2015-12-10 06:48:26 +0100
- Add prefix for source packages when building source package directly from git.
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners, and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.