MariaDB Connector/C 2.3.3 Changelog
Release date: 31 May 2017
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #42d6d3f
2017-05-18 13:07:16 +0200
- timeout values, which are "unsigned int" in both the connector API and the underlying sockets API, transit at some point into signed int and are assigned the value "-1" whenever the timeout is not defined. The resulting socket timeout being computed based on the conversion of -1 to an unsigned int, instead of being "0" (no socket timeout). Kudos to Nicolas Leroux for providing the patch.
- Revision #633109c
2017-03-22 05:33:29 +0100
- Fix parameter type for parameter reconnect in mysql_optionsv from uint to my_bool
- Revision #30614c7
2017-02-05 12:00:25 +0100
- Fix for CONC-231: Wrong FSF address
- Revision #8b36952
2017-01-30 18:04:06 +0100
- Fixed error check for timeout on sockets (poll)
- Revision #e714cf4
2017-01-21 18:36:11 +0100
- Removed unnecessary dependency of mariadbclientlib
- Revision #025d912 2017-01-20 19:27:51 +0100
- Revision #542a146
2017-01-20 19:24:44 +0100
- Bumped version number