MariaDB Connector/C 3.3.4 Release Notes
Download Release Notes Changelog About MariaDB Connector/C
Release date: 7 Feb 2023
This is a Stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C.
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-627: Don't substitute parameters in server error message
- CONC-626: Fix memory leak in prepared statements if realloc failed
- CONC-625: Fixed error numbers
- CONC-624: Check error code ranges and provide support for variadic arguments in prepared statement errors.
- CONC-623: Check return value of parameter callback function and return error.
- CONC-622: Fix double free() if asnyc connect failed
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.
Be notified of new MariaDB Server releases automatically by subscribing to the MariaDB Foundation community announce 'at' mariadb.org announcement list (this is a low traffic, announce-only list). MariaDB Corporation customers will be notified for all new releases, security issues and critical bug fixes for all MariaDB Corporation products thanks to the Notification Services.
MariaDB may already be included in your favorite OS distribution. More information can be found on the Distributions which Include MariaDB page.