MariaDB Connector/Python 1.0.5 Release Notes
Release date: 25 November 2020
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/Python.
MariaDB Connector/Python enables python programs to access MariaDB and MySQL databases, using an API which is compliant with the Python DB API 2.0 (PEP-249). It is written in C and uses MariaDB Connector/C client library for client server communication.
- CONPY-127: When establishing a new database connection the connect method now also supports
Nonevalues instead of strings only.
- CONPY-128: Added connection attribute
server_version_infoand (for compatibility)
get_server_version()method. Both return a tuple, describing the version number of connected server in following format: (
MAJOR_VERSION, MINOR_VERSION, PATCH_VERSION)
- CONPY-133: The internal parser now supports the full MariaDB comment syntax
- CONPY-126: Fixed memory leak in connection object
- CONPY-130: Fixed DeprecationWarning: builtin type Row has no module attribute
- CONPY-131: Fixed crash type_traverse() called for non-heap type Row (Python 3.6 only)
- CONPY-132: Fixed memory leak in connection pool
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.