The most recent stable release of MariaDB Connector/C is:
MariaDB Connector/C 2.3.3
Release date: 18 Nov 2015
This is a Stable (GA) release of the MariaDB Connector/C, formerly known as MariaDB Client Library for C. In general, marking this release as stable means that there are no known serious bugs, except for those marked as feature requests, that no bugs were fixed since last release that caused a notable code changes, and that we believe the code is ready for general usage (based on bug inflow).
For a description of this library see the MariaDB Connector/C page.
- CONC-147: Allow client to bind to a specific network address: On clients with multiple possible TCP routes to a server it's now possible to bind client to a specific address. Thiis can be done either via mysql_options(mysql, MYSQL_OPT_BIND, bind_address) or by an entry "bind-address=your_bind_address" in configuration file.
- CONC-150: Source package doesn't contain mariadb_config.c.in
- Add version information for executables, dynamic and static libraries (Windows only)
- Digitally sign executables and dynamic link libraries (Windows only)
- Fixed build errors for Microsoft Visuall Studio 2015
- Fix for mariadb_convert_string - charset names for utf16 and utf32 are changed so iconv understands it. Also if endianness is not specified, BE charsets used by default, to avoid BOMs
For a list of changes made in this release, with links to detailed information on each push, see the changelog.