Release date: 20 Mar 2017
MariaDB Connector/J 1.5.9 is a Stable (GA) release.
For an overview of MariaDB Connector/J see the About MariaDB Connector/J page
This version is a bug-fix release.
- CONJ-423 : Permit having the MySQL driver and MariaDB driver in the same classpath
- CONJ-431 : multi-values queries return only one generated key
- CONJ-437 : ResultSet.getString on field with ZEROFILL doesn't have the '0' leading char when using binary protocol
- CONJ-435 : avoid "All pipe instances are busy" exception on multiple connections to the same named pipe
- CONJ-446 : ResultSet first() throws an exception for scroll type if
TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY, only when streaming
- CONJ-440 : handle very big blob (1Gb)
- CONJ-434 : 1.5.8 regression : ResultSet returns duplicate entries when using fetchsize
- CONJ-429 : ResultSet.getDouble/getFloat may throw a
- CONJ-438 : using option
rewriteBatchedStatementspermits rewrite when a query has a column/table that contains the 'select' keyword
CONJ-212 : Implement password encoding charset option to permit connecting using a password created with a connection that had a different charset
|Indicate password encoding charset. Charset value must be a Java charset. |
Example : "UTF-8"
Default: null (= platform's default charset) .