Prepares a statement on the server.
Not all statements can be prepared.
See PREPARE for a list of statements that can be prepared.
1F 00 00 00 16 53 45 4C 45 43 54 20 2A 20 46 52 .....SELECT * FR
1F 4D 20 74 65 73 74 5F 62 69 6E 64 5F 72 65 73 OM test_bind_res
75 6C 74 ult
If anything goes wrong, the server will send an ERR_Packet.
If the command succeeds, different packets will be received:
- if number of parameters (count of '?' placeholders) > 0
- if prepared statement returns result set and number of result set columns > 0
- int<1> 0x00 COM_STMT_PREPARE_OK header
- int<4> statement id
- int<2> number of columns in the returned result set (or 0 if statement does not return result set)
- int<2> number of prepared statement parameters ('?'
- string<1> -not used-
- int<2> number of warnings
Content reproduced on this site is the property of its respective owners,
and this content is not reviewed in advance by MariaDB. The views, information and opinions
expressed by this content do not necessarily represent those of MariaDB or any other party.