The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.7
Release date: 15 Sep 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #48d7ae1
2016-09-13 15:32:26 +0200
- Partial fix for ODBC-45 - conversion of SQL_C_CHAR parameters to SQL_BIT has been corrected
- Revision #05206c8
2016-09-07 18:25:13 +0200
- Some amendments to ODBC-51 patch on *nix. Also connector returned 0 as available string length in case if application did not provide buffer for it - that has been fixed.
- Revision #6b41841 2016-09-07 00:29:19 +0200
- Revision #5b72458
2016-08-18 01:51:58 +0200
- Fix and the testcase for ODBC-48 - dealing with ISO format of for procedure call. We simply remove pair of curly brackets to make it possible for server to parse the query.
- Revision #cfa6634
2016-08-16 02:50:11 +0200
- Fixed bugs in DAE with SQLSetPos update. One of them probably could affect parameter arrays.
- Revision #6b0d283
2016-08-16 01:02:24 +0200
- Fixed some bugs in SQLSetPos with SQL_COLUMN_IGNORE - we had failing test in cursor.c Also fixed error it returns if there were errors on some of updated rows.
- Revision #1f33c14
2016-07-25 23:01:24 +0200
- The testcase for ODBC-47(The bug itself has been fixed in the Connector/C)