MariaDB Connector/ODBC 2.0.10 Changelog
Release date: 11 Apr 2016
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #98da8ac
2016-04-06 01:01:31 +0200
- Changed version quality in the cmake config file
- Revision #ab99611
2016-04-06 00:38:40 +0200
- 1) Fixed build on windows - removed some dependencies from maodbcs project, introduced file(ma_common.c) where I moved all stuff required by both libraries. 2) Fixed bug ODBC-32(and around it), and added testcase for it 3) Corrected couple of testcases, added one for the issue#3 on github 4) Fixed some more merge errors
- Revision #a076fdb
2016-04-04 01:44:21 +0300
- Resolved problem with SQLBindParam under UnixODBC. Fixed earlier introduced regression in SQLGetData by chunks offset calculation. Dirty hacked fix for some unicode tests - test strings could not be converted properly from utf32le Fixed couple of tests in result1 and unicode
- Revision #f9e9dfa
2016-03-29 18:41:56 +0200
- Fixed several testcases in 'cursor' and 'info' suites
- Revision #cf55b3c
2016-03-23 20:20:48 +0200
- Fix of several memory leaks and of some previous merge mistakes. There was a leak in the SQLConnect - uid/pwd strings were leaked. Leak in the internal routine re-getting current db name. Some SQLSetPos operations leaked Some fields in Stmt and descriptors were leaked in some conditions.
- Revision #ffa6d03
2016-03-22 01:20:51 +0100
- Merge branch 'master' into ODBC-2.0
- Revision #91825b7
2016-03-11 12:00:30 +0100
- Made possible to turn off ssl certificate verification(for the case when it is turned on by default)
- Revision #9e8bca5
2016-03-04 23:34:59 +0100
- Changed the dialog to use IFileDialog instead of SHBrowseForFolder Added push buttons for file/folder dialog opening, where they were missing
- Revision #d47f21d
2016-02-29 22:30:32 +0100
- Fix + test case(s) for the ODBC-27. Also fixes other things around dialog invocation logic. In particular for COMPLETE/_REQUIRED completion types. Change(or call it a fix) in connection string parsing - if DRIVER keyword is given, DSN(if given too) won't be expanded. I think that is what specs say.
- Revision #734531f
2016-02-10 16:33:24 +0100
- Connection string processing - many changes/fixes, that among others, should allow to fix ODBC-30(after merging to 2.0) Connection string is now parsed, then, if DSN is present, DSN info is read and connection string is parsed again. Introduced dependencies between fields, like setting TCPIP resets NamedPipe. Introducing connstring.c tests suite, which compiles in ma_dsn.c, to effectively test connection string operations. Also adding interactive.c for interactive tests, i.e. tests of connector behaviors when dialog invocation is involved. BUILD_INTERACTIVE_TESTS and USE_INTERACTIVE_TESTS control whether to build and run those tests automatically.
- Revision #f48d3a5
2016-01-17 00:28:13 +0100
- Fix of the bug in connection string parsing - if options were set by their individual name(currently these are NO_PROMPT, NamedPipe and AUTO_RECONNECT, they would not have any effect. Added calling convention to DSNPrompt function pointer type definition
- Revision #ff29265
2016-01-16 15:53:37 +0100
- Fix and the testcase for the part of ODBC-29 - the problem with query with leading >1 spaces. Connector trimmed the query, but did not update the length accordingly.
- Revision #34d62c7
2016-01-10 23:04:34 +0100
- Fix and testcase for the Bug ODBC-26 The patch fixes various problems around DAE functionality, and in particular with WCHAR type at DAE
- Revision #d5130e7
2015-12-12 13:44:09 +0100
- Fix of the build problem in the VS 2015. Fix of some compilation warnings in VS2015
- Revision #96e7aeb
2015-12-10 19:17:29 +0100
- Fixed 2 tests in the types suite - they could fail in case of specific connection charsets. Added to the framework functions to facilitate obtaining of additional connection by tests.
- Revision #bbe3c2c
2015-12-08 16:49:22 +0100
- Some minor changes done while merged 2.0 to the main branch Types/typos corrections, casts etc. Several of tests in catalog have been corrected
- Revision #98a0e8d
2015-11-19 00:26:40 +0100
- Fixed possible crash - in some conditions TypeName in the ird record could freed, but never allocated before
- Revision #182673d
2015-11-17 17:22:42 +0200
- Version bump -> 2.0.10