MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.3 Changelog
The most recent stable (GA) release of MariaDB Connector/ODBC is:
MariaDB Connector/ODBC 3.0.8
Release date: 8 Feb 2018
For the highlights of this release, see the release notes.
The revision number links will take you to the revision's page on GitHub. On GitHub you can view more details of the revision and view diffs of the code modified in that revision.
- Revision #ed35eb6
2018-02-06 12:55:20 +0100
- Added missing dependency in windows build(version.lib is needed by C/C)
- Revision #ed92516
2018-02-04 23:01:24 +0100
- [ODBC-134] The fix and the test-case. Fetch would fail, if unbound column contained NULL, and for that column some arbitrary descriptor field was set by application(but not value/len/ind buffer ptrs). The bug affected ADO, as that is something it can do in some cases with CursorLocation adUseClient
- Revision #b7520af
2018-02-01 10:20:13 +0100
- For the info type SQL_SCHEMA_TERM/SQL_OWNER_TERM the connector returned wrong length. Or more exactly - did not write anything into application's length buffer. The fix and the test-case. Possibly fixes ODBC-109.
- Revision #740c862
2018-01-28 23:21:04 +0100
- [ODBC-119] The fix and the test-case. The connector ordered SQLStatistics results using wrong columns. That could cause MS Access to pick wrong column as a unique index. And that, in its turn, could cause mangled data shown for the linked table. Fix of the test-case in catalog2 that failed against 10.3 due to new privilege. Added test of SQL_GROUP_BY info to ODBC-123 test-case. It had similar problem(and tested in similar way) Fixed build in VS2017
- Revision #256bf8d
2018-01-26 16:21:06 +0100
- Fix bug in ABI analogous to [ODBC-123]
- Revision #1c97fd9
2018-01-21 23:38:16 +0100
- [ODBC-131] The fix and the test-case. While linking a table, MS Access threw the error when it received unexpected length for SQLSMALLINT and SQLINTEGER columns from SQLColumns resultset. New graphic images for the installer on Windows.
- Revision #4b507cd
2018-01-17 14:48:56 +0100
- Small fix of the testcase for SQLProcedureColumns - reference values for RADIX field were wrong for 2 parameters. Has to be 10(or theoretically 2) for numeric types
- Revision #cfb8e53
2018-01-12 17:50:40 -0500
- Addition to the fix of ODBC-123 and the testcase for that problem - for SQL_CATALOG_LOCATION info type the connector incorrectly wrote to the buffer as SQLUINTEGER, while it has to be SQLUSMALLINT
- Revision #acdd5cd
2018-01-10 20:54:38 +0100
- [ODBC-126] The fix and testcases. Some of internal structures weren't reallocated in accordance with the next resultset fields count. Beyond the case described in the report, they cover the case of statements batch. It had similar and own problems. Removed unused property from the statement structure.
- Revision #a1e8995
2017-12-27 21:46:48 +0100
- [ODBC-123] The fix and the test-case. LibreOffice sets SQL_ATTR_USE_BOOKMARKS attribute, but does not actually use bookmarks. The connector was not ready for that, and would throw wrongly error, and then crash. Fixed a number of compilation warnings.
- Revision #9f9ca38
2017-12-13 12:07:27 +0000
- Don't space pad parameters with non-zero scale
- Revision #4300efe
2017-06-22 14:12:19 +0200
- correct include guard
- Revision #7d5f4fa
2017-12-03 16:25:51 +0100
- Adding MariaDB 5.5 server to Travis tests. Skipping one test with 5.5 servers(and MySQL <5.7), since it doesn't make sense there.
- Revision #050ebc8
2017-12-19 19:16:55 +0100
- Fix of warning from recent pull request
- Revision #740206f
2017-12-13 10:49:18 +0000
- Return correct scale for SQL_C_NUMERIC
- Revision #c7059c4
2017-11-27 22:32:02 +0100
- Fixing remaining issues in Travis Made (most of) testframework global variables static, as one of them clashed with variable in connector's env, and that caused problems in some cases. Also fixed few tests in connstring, that expected test connection to use password. Skipped one of tests there(in connstring) on travis.
- Revision #d0523b2
2017-11-23 01:30:48 +0100
- [ODBC-120] Fix of the performance issue. We did redundant calls of mysql_stmt_data_seek. They are needed for different type of cursors, positioned operation, array fetch etc. But in forward_only cursor it only significantly slows down execution.
- Revision #c5659d5
2017-11-17 18:40:02 +0100
- Fixed connection procedure call in couple of tests, since 1 parameter type was changed in previous commit, and these references were overlooked. Skipping connstring in Travis. Fixed SQL_API SQLTablePrivilegesW - it would always return empty resultset if CatalogName is NULL. That was not intended, and its ANSI counterpart doesn't behave like that.
- Revision #cae4d21
2017-11-14 13:02:13 +0200
- Fix of testcases failing in Travis. Mostly that is adding cursor closing, as older UnixODBC versions require it even there it is not really required. One test in catalog2(bug50195) was expecting, that db server is on the same host with tests(that is not the case in Travis). Added Travis detection in the tests framework.
- Revision #4aae120
2017-11-09 13:48:59 +0200
- Changed DSN parsing/saving/reading tests(connstring.c) in order they do not fail with unixODBC. UnixODBC has buggy ini cache(which seemingly will be fixed in 2.3.5): if dsn is changed, and then read again, application will get old cached value. That doesn't occur if unixODBC is built with `--enable-inicaching=no` Thus tests have been changed to create and use individual DSN's, rather then one common for all tests DSN.
- Revision #d31b4b0
2017-10-19 15:51:54 +0200
- Initial Travis setup